Sunday, August 8, 2010

Important New Info Regarding All GBabies

Hello All!

In an effort to make sure that all my dolls are as perfect as they can be, I am offering free ONE time services for retouching of makeup and/or fixing, cleaning of all GBabies... This is directed more towards earlier customs of mine since the quality of my work has gotten a lot better since then, but all of my dolls are welcome to these free services if need be. Btw, this offer stands for any one time in the future no matter how far ahead that may be. It does not expire! :)

Including:
- Fixing any makeup that needs retouching,
- fixing scratches
- Retouching mohair reroots if hair has fallen out
- Mohair wash and conditioning
- Mohair styling
- I will also fix things that break, but depending on what it is or how it broke there could be a small cost if I need to buy a replacement piece.

Please Note:
Customers are responsible for the shipping costs.


Other non-free services to consider
-
If you have an older custom of mine and would like a complete new look for her I will consider it if I think they doll would be better off with a new look :)... customer would pay for a whole new faceup. $110 for basic, and $160 for advanced
- Replacing eye chips for hand painted: $15 (discounted)
- Custom pulls: $10 (discounted)

- Adding or replacing eye lashes: $5


If you are interested, or have any questions about what specifically may be included as a free service please contact me via flickr or directly at bebe.bentley@yahoo.com to be added to the retouching list.



Thank you soooooo much!

xoxoxo
Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment