Thursday, March 17, 2011

Help for Japan


Hello All !!

This is my newest creation, a dark little girl named Daphne. She is looking for a home this week. You can find her listing HERE

I started working on Daphne a while ago and had made her with the purpose of paying off some bills. But I really want to help the people of Japan in any way that I can so 20% of the proceeds from Daphne's auction will be donated to Japan Earthquake and Tsunami Relief Fund, this you will see directly on her ebay listing. However, I really want to help even more than that so in addition to the 20% from Daphne I'll also be doing a raffle of some sort and will post info on my flickr as soon as I've got it ready, not sure how long this will take so please stay tuned! :)

Last, I just want to say how AWESOME this Blythe community is for all that you guys have done to support Japan in the past few days. It is really amazing how quickly everyone has come together to help and show support through fund raising, or even just a comforting comment in someones stream. It's incredibly heartwarming and makes me very proud to be a part of a community like this. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!

<333333

xx
Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment