Saturday, August 28, 2010

Commissions Closed again, for now..

Hi everybody!

I am closing the waiting list again as of today August 28th 2010. I really would like to finish a bunch of my commissions before I re-open. If you're interested in being added in the future please leave a comment on the waiting list page with your contact info (ie: flickr username or email, etc) : click here ..... I hope you all understand!

If you contacted me in the past about a commission and I have not added you yet or responded please let me know. I erased a ton of my old FMs from flickr so I have no idea who had contacted me in the past few months, but if we have spoken before I will get you right onto the list even though it is currently closed :).... Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you so much for your patience!


xoxo
Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment